A new day has risen. A new hour has come. A new beginning is possible, even when you think you have exhausted all that there is to fuel your conquest to greatness. A new choice is there, you just have to raise your hands and believe in love, peace, success and happiness. You just have to believe.
I have been nominated for this award by Lavanya. She is an amazing person (I say this from how she expresses herself). You know, there are some articles you read and you somehow fit perfectly in their shoes. You just feel this wave of enlightenment because they are brave and on point, filled with truth. I just like writers who are calm with their words. They just have this great skill that it prompts you to ask quietly for more.
Well, thanks, Lavanya. I do appreciate your nomination. Thank you very much.
So here is some of the information about the award itself:
Words from Global Aussie.
“2018 is upon us and it’s time to start the new year-round of the official rules of the Liebster Award 2018 to give other blogs exposure to the internet. If you are returning, I’ve updated this article to include new questions and images for you to use in your own blog posts. Each year I read every single entry and pick the blog with the most unique and creative questions. The winning blog wins a prize. Each blog gets one entry.
To enter you must:
•Link the Global Aussie’s blog post in your Liebster Award blog post ( Here’s their link : Global Aussie)
•Answer the questions given to you (if nominated, if you were not nominated you can use the Global Aussie’s questions)
•Create more questions for your nominees to answer (They’re looking for unique and creative ones)
•Comment on the blog post from the Global Aussie with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award. To make it easy to be read.
Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and ends on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on the 31st of December.”
There are some additional rules, here:
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Display the award on your post.
• Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging.
• Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
• Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award
Here is the first question:
What makes you passionate about blogging?
We always seek reason and meaning, and some of us go to a greater extent than others. I believe that blogging offers that since I’m fond of writing down my ideas and expound on them.
The fact that blogging is like a diary, but here you open to the world and let them know what you feel, thus you do not feel alone, just intrigues me. And I jumped right into WordPress to create my blog. And it keeps me busy, at least I find myself doing something constructive.
To be quite frankly, it sounds fun shouting to the world with what I have witnessed and learned. More importantly, it is the people in this blogging community- fellow bloggers and readers- I really appreciate their company, their wise posts and comments, their online friendship which for sure it is helpful.
10 facts about me
- I spend most of the time being alone.
- I hate arguing.
- I procrastinate a lot, and I’m an eleventh hour guy.
- I always sing my own songs except when I’m following through some of the lyrics of other songs.
- I believe in right timing with the right motivation. And that coincidence (when you meet someone) is just a universe’s friendly pat on the back or giving a second chance.
- I like talking and writing because it is the only way I tidy up my insights.
- I like having friends of different taste ( because I get to learn from them), but I only spend most of my time with a few who somehow understand my stupidity.
- I like being calm, though I get nervous most times for no apparent reason.
- I find it quite difficult to be attached to someone. Thus I value the friendship I have with people.
- There is a world I have created for myself and I go there when I feel bored in this one.
Questions from Lavanya:
- Theist or Atheist? And why?
It is very complicated. Because I do believe in a GOD, but not how most Christians and Muslims perceive.
2. Is romantic love comprehensible at a young age?
Yes and no. Well, to be honest, with this modern world, everything is comprehensible at a young age, but not with tranquility and responsibility. Because most young people care about the pleasure, hence they do not put in mind the consequences they might face.
3. Can you live without internet?
It depends for how long, but if it’s more than a month then I think I will go mad.
4. Travel back in time or ahead? And why?
None of the above. Because the present is where we can change the future and give a new meaning to the past.
5. Dreams or family? And why?
Family. Family is the most precious burden we always have to carry, even when we so much hate it. Simply because they are the only people we have got in this world who are willing to sacrifice a lot just to save you. And family teaches us how to love and care and appreciate and be grateful. Not to mention family helps you fulfill your dreams, as you fulfill theirs.
6. Forget all about your life or live a life in prison?
Forget all about my life. At least I will start fresh.
7. Should rapists be prosecuted despite being juvenile?
If they are so guilty and they have done so much damage, yes they should be prosecuted despite being juvenile.
8. Which childhood toy would you want back?
Soldier with a gun.
9. Books or movies?
10. If you can live in only one memory forever which one will it be?
In a bicycle racing competition when I was 12 years old. I was just not afraid cycling with so great speed and taking sharp corners.
Here are my questions for those I nominate:
1. What do you mean when you say you love someone?
2. Do conspiracy theories scare the shit out of you?
3. What the is the best place you would like to visit?
4. What is the most stupid thing you have ever done in your life that if you think about it you just laugh so much?
5. Between being an introvert and extrovert, which one would you choose?
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
7. What is the first you do when you want to write a blog post?
8. What is the most valuable lesson you can share with someone?
9. What is the best quote you have come across?
10. How do you get over someone?
For that matter, I would like to nominate some of the blogs and people I have grown fond of stalking their words and ideas and inspiration.
- New Lune
- Chatter Master
- Blue Jay Of Happiness
- Dream Words
- Lebana’s Journal
- Khawaja Musadiq
- Beauty Lies Within Yourself
- Eclipsed Words
- Dirty SCI-Fic Buddha